What Made You Smile Today?
That I live in America, its not the best place but not a lot of people realize how much worse everyday life is for others out there, and what is normal to them would be hell for many of us.
Also reading on here all the little and big things that are making people smile today!!
A cute advert with a baby in a crown :)
Today when I was at work, a dog got inside our store. She was a beautiful boxer, and she had puppies not long ago. It was soo random, and i honestly kept me smiling randomly through out my day. I wish i could have brought her home!!!!
Two furry fuzzy baby ducks swimming with Mr. and Mrs. Duck in a small pond. Loved to see Nature's family enjoying the day.
The boy who i am in love graduated last night :(
Attending my first therapy session. It was good to have someone understand and to listen to what I have to say.
Seen my crush again today, he really means a lot to mean he helped me to stop self harming and it was just great to see his face and be around him he makes me feel so much but he doesn't even realize it.
I played truth or dare with my friends.
Bringing my Anatomy grade up from a D to a low B (: