Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: ghivashel15
ghivashel15 June 5th, 2015

i posteda selfie today and was complimented a lot so it made me feel really good :)

User Profile: ultradisc0nnected
ultradisc0nnected June 5th, 2015

My friend at my school. He doesn't know that i like him but he makes me laugh all day Long

User Profile: PlasticTree
PlasticTree June 5th, 2015

Finding this place made me smile today

User Profile: Wander360
Wander360 June 5th, 2015

Realizing that I'm loved more then I've ever realized❤️

User Profile: ANH426
ANH426 June 5th, 2015

Today at work a man approached and paid for his purchase he had a large amount of $100 and $50 bills folded in a was the size of my fist he paid for his purchase then went through the money picked out all the ones atleast $30-$40 worth and said I don't want these and gave them to me and rushed away I then to avoid getting in trouble since I work at Walmart gave all the money to the childrens miracle network which was a bummer I didn't get to keep it but the purchase right after his rang up $7.77 and I felt like that was a sign to give it to those who could use it

User Profile: NN
NN June 5th, 2015

This post :)

there is English translation there :)

https://www.facebook.com/egyptiansproject/photos/a.349324621871234.1073741828.349315391872157/634538363349857/?type=1&theater

User Profile: nightowl44
nightowl44 June 5th, 2015

Seeing my dying uncle today and being able to give him a hug made my day.

User Profile: AmendingAlli
AmendingAlli June 5th, 2015

Today, before getting in the bath tub, I looked at myself in the mirror again and felt almost no hatred for myself. Maybe even a little beauty. It may seem insignificant to you but to me that's something I've never done before.

User Profile: ArtemisHeaven
ArtemisHeaven June 5th, 2015

That's amazing I will try to do the same for my self

load more
User Profile: Monarda
Monarda June 5th, 2015

Even though I found it hard, I cried in front of my family at my great-grandfather's funeral today. I haven't cried in front of anyone before that in 3 or 4 years (probably more), so it was hard for me to actually cry. But I did it :)

User Profile: Sgtmom32
Sgtmom32 June 5th, 2015

The listener I confided to :) super helpful! Blessed to have this app now!