Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: jaylob
jaylob June 5th, 2015

What made me smile today was seeing a neighbor

User Profile: pioneeringEast3727
pioneeringEast3727 June 5th, 2015

Im starting to see i still have a great appeal. So getting several calls by individual who are interested in me made me smile. I thought i lost it :)

User Profile: annyurfav13
annyurfav13 June 5th, 2015

My friend Rony. he threw my shoe but I got over it. 😂💗

User Profile: SlyForce7
SlyForce7 June 5th, 2015

Seeing my best friends

User Profile: letmebeme14
letmebeme14 June 5th, 2015

seeing my best friend this morning

User Profile: CHUCHI87
CHUCHI87 June 5th, 2015

Waking up feeling loved.

User Profile: daretodream
daretodream June 5th, 2015

Thinking about my summer holidays

User Profile: AnthonyChrist
AnthonyChrist June 5th, 2015

Television My Own Humor

User Profile: ameliajam
ameliajam June 5th, 2015

My teachers told me I could come into school next week even though I am not meant to so they can support me about my health.

User Profile: ThymeSeries007
ThymeSeries007 June 5th, 2015

Today I smile because I read the quote. Let's work until your banking account is like a phone numbers. Some reply: I agree, 911. :)