Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: zaisha
zaisha June 5th, 2015

Talking to my ex best friend after so many days.... Like we used to.... That made me smile :)

User Profile: helloTurtle3341
helloTurtle3341 June 5th, 2015

Seeing that me and my friends started talking again

User Profile: reliableMoon26
reliableMoon26 June 5th, 2015

That I'm still here even though I've been feeling suicidal for the last few months.

User Profile: Lpmae
Lpmae June 5th, 2015

I believe what you feel right is not easy and I understand you. Sometimes life is not what we thought but we can change the way we want to happen, we're still one of the luckiest person in this world who have chance to experience life. All your burdens and difficulties is just part of it.

User Profile: Vee13
Vee13 March 31st, 2020

Been there and it feels surprising that I still hang on. But it feels good too. To live and laugh with the people that matters. 🙋🏻‍♀️ Hi @reliableMoon26

load more
User Profile: takemeanywhere75
takemeanywhere75 June 5th, 2015

Today I smiled when I saw Harry Styles face on Tumblr today. He makes me so happyheart

User Profile: yowid
yowid June 5th, 2015

The avatar/profile pictureof carsonn, my very first listener here--it's a shellfishof sort.

User Profile: redRaspberries7092
redRaspberries7092 June 5th, 2015

A unrealistic funny story that one of my bast friends in lonly group chat has been sending to.he started to sand survival massgess of how he past his live in a cave XD that made me gigl thank you tiger and thank you lonely group you are awesome!!

User Profile: agirlmoRe2000
agirlmoRe2000 June 5th, 2015

My friends make me happy,ThE stupid boys tah are muy friends too

User Profile: starstare
starstare June 5th, 2015

My listener ChaoTawaf made me smile today, just by listening. :)

User Profile: intelligentMap9737
intelligentMap9737 June 5th, 2015

finding this site

User Profile: blitheSalamander44
blitheSalamander44 June 5th, 2015

I got a positive review from a guest