Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: ShinyPhoenix
ShinyPhoenix June 6th, 2015

Getting to see the smile on her face... getting to let her know every single time that I'm here for her, that I could give my own life just to make so she can feel better and not alone. Our hugs, her kisses, her infinitely pleasurable cuddles. Her voice. I can hear it whispering how good she feels, even just by holding my hand, despite the distance. The way how she would just lean on my shoulder, close her eyes and feel at peace. Love is...exceptionally absolute, it brings you to a weird world where there is no place for anyone but you, and her.

User Profile: yFrank
yFrank June 6th, 2015

It's knowing the Savior is working in me to give me complete recovery and to make me regain my life.

User Profile: mickysaaz11
mickysaaz11 June 6th, 2015

A very kind and positive group chatsmiley

User Profile: honestOak1842
honestOak1842 June 6th, 2015

When I was upset and stressed and a friend hugged me until I was better and gave me some good advice. She is going to be a great mother one day!!smiley

User Profile: weasleyleringelini
weasleyleringelini June 6th, 2015

watching friends and eating cookies

User Profile: flyingfox
flyingfox June 6th, 2015

I don't think I actually smiled at all today. Well, not apart from the fake one I have to plaster on my face to maintain the status quo.

User Profile: Sunflower71
Sunflower71 June 6th, 2015

A post in Facebookof my cousin because today ismy birthday.

User Profile: weasleyleringelini
weasleyleringelini June 6th, 2015

happy birthdaysmiley

User Profile: Sunflower71
Sunflower71 June 6th, 2015

Oh, thanks!

load more
June 6th, 2015

We're birthday twins lol happy birthday love!

load more
User Profile: BlackEmoGirl
BlackEmoGirl June 6th, 2015

Cutting.

June 6th, 2015

DON'T DO THAT WHY WOULD IT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD😲

User Profile: loyalFig9270
loyalFig9270 April 15th, 2020

@BlackEmoGirl

hi

can I ask was there a reason for cutting today? More than another day? Or do you cut everyday?

load more
User Profile: sleepdreamer35
sleepdreamer35 June 6th, 2015

My parents bought me an electric guitar, it's second hand but it is so cool, music is such s big part of my life so it made me smile

User Profile: ladyacefrm313
ladyacefrm313 June 6th, 2015

Me and my bf cuddled for the first time in 3 months