Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: secretNectarine9272
secretNectarine9272 June 6th, 2015

Reading about Zoey Redbird

User Profile: loyalThinker302
loyalThinker302 June 6th, 2015

Going through all the photos of Disneyland last night with my friends and my class that I'm graduating with on the 10th and just remembering all the good times I've had with these people in my life and knowing that I'll see them again someday

User Profile: Sereneforest0902
Sereneforest0902 June 6th, 2015

Getting back together with someone I had thought I'd lost. He came back, called me beautiful, and said he's staying this time.

User Profile: philosophicalMoon2628
philosophicalMoon2628 June 6th, 2015

Sunshine after four days of rain.smiley

User Profile: Blueskies85
Blueskies85 June 6th, 2015

thats very spacific

load more
User Profile: cookie91
cookie91 June 6th, 2015

What made me smile today was hearing my little cousin's voice i used to always take care of her and i miss her since ive moved but shes gonna send me pix of her dance recitals so i can't wait to see how much shes growing up and i also smiled while holding my belly im 20 wks. And its an amazing feeling tht im pregnant its my first child and cant wait to meet the lil beauty :)

User Profile: redRaspberries7092
redRaspberries7092 June 6th, 2015

That my sis called me today after a long time of being away from my family and being alone. Tear of joy. tear of joy

User Profile: WingedSilver
WingedSilver June 7th, 2015

The deer that came through the yard and at the Day lillies, I didn't have the heart to yell at them.

User Profile: GrandLegs
GrandLegs May 23rd, 2020

@WingedSilver

Deers? Dang, nature is definitely coming back, ahah

load more
User Profile: Reececup1986
Reececup1986 June 7th, 2015

Plaining my Father a 50 th. Subprise Birthday Party, and I got this cake with a old man that trips over a rock and rows down the age hill. LOL Its so cute and funny laugh,devil I feel the day of the party will be a crying day, because this is this is the first party I, and my Brother and Sister and her1 yr old Child, are plaining for him.

User Profile: SunshineRain0820
SunshineRain0820 June 7th, 2015

Old books. It made me all warm and fuzzy.

User Profile: MoMoParalegal1
MoMoParalegal1 May 22nd, 2020

@SunshineRain0820

I am a huge reader! What are some of your favorites?

load more
User Profile: hatofuru
hatofuru June 7th, 2015

talking to someone special