Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 October 13th, 2015

I became an officially certified rookie listener today

User Profile: VsoulmateS
VsoulmateS October 14th, 2015

Finally i have found someone to share my happiness and sadness with. He is adorable <3

load more
User Profile: ResilientLucky
ResilientLucky October 14th, 2015

The morning kiss and hug from my 4 year old niece

User Profile: TheDepressedVirgin
TheDepressedVirgin October 14th, 2015

I have yet to smile today.

User Profile: poohbear15
poohbear15 October 14th, 2015

When my friend sent me a picture of his newborn baby nephew...absolutely adorable!! 😍

User Profile: purpleClouds4852
purpleClouds4852 October 14th, 2015

Being told I was doing a good job today

User Profile: aquaBalloon840
aquaBalloon840 October 14th, 2015

My one friend showered me in compliments.

User Profile: neatPenguin333
neatPenguin333 October 14th, 2015

My lovely fiancé made me smile.. Today, yesterday? It's all kind of blending together. Was our 2 year anniversary so he took me out to a really fancy dinner. It was the best and was really nice getting out of the house and dressing up for a night.

User Profile: Lollypoos92
Lollypoos92 October 14th, 2015

My work mates made me smile today ☺

User Profile: amusinghouse837
amusinghouse837 October 14th, 2015

Getting a high grade in one of my tests ( I am rubbish a school )

User Profile: TheWanderer27
TheWanderer27 October 14th, 2015

Teaching kids how to skim stones