What Made You Smile Today?
JuliaSarah711
October 14th, 2015
Talking to my 7 year old neice about what she likes about school.
Tish1982
October 15th, 2015
Watching my Son March and play trumpet in a marching band show. Proud and excited MADRE
TotoroGib
October 15th, 2015
Seeing my friend visiting from Canada :)
ALifeLessOrdinary
October 15th, 2015
Seeing that people were playing a game I posted made me actually smile!! It's the first time all day!
pinkTea
October 15th, 2015
Those positive words that leans each forum here. Also after writing positive notes for myself after.
braveOak6100
October 15th, 2015
Watching the big bang theory
metalmaiden5925
October 15th, 2015
starting my christmas shopping with my sister
LionessLove27
October 15th, 2015
Playing a really fun game in second period. :) and also my best friend, but that's easy for him to do. Haha.
xXBeccaXx
October 15th, 2015
With being home alone today and my music playing, I was singing along and I actually really liked my voice. :)
musicisthecure
October 15th, 2015
Watching Harry Potter with my sister.