Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Lucyncfc
Lucyncfc October 21st, 2015

Going to my 3 year old daughter's parents morning and finding out she has been talking loads about me, referring to me as 'my Lucy' (my long term girlfriends daughter) made me smile loads today.

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 October 21st, 2015

My sister trying to explain what my cat looked and sounded like when he sneezed...

User Profile: CosmicFeelings
CosmicFeelings October 21st, 2015

What made me smile today was getting ready for my day. I know it sounds weird but today I had no problems looking at myself in the mirror and putting my make-up on. No negative thoughts. I've been working on my self-esteem so I'd say this is a pretty big step! It's the small things we need to acknowledge.

User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB October 21st, 2015

Today my mum unexpectedly bought me a new plant.

I've never mentioned it to her but looking after my plants and having them around me in my house always calms me down.

I'd been feeling a bit unstable the last few days but now seeing this cute little cactus on my desk really makes me smile.

User Profile: lovelyPrincess09
lovelyPrincess09 October 21st, 2015

Watching cute huskey puppies howling made me start smiling uncontrollably today!

User Profile: limegreenHuman1807
limegreenHuman1807 October 21st, 2015

The school gave us free chocolate ..

User Profile: anitaa94
anitaa94 October 21st, 2015

My mom, i had a bad day because my dad said some really mean things to me. So she came home from work earlier today and took me shopping (we actually didn't buy anything) and we had dinner together and she kept telling me these lame jokes and ideas on what should I dress as on halloween because I was invited to a party and my thoughts on this big dinner party we're hosting the next day. I like it that she treats me as her friend. And she understands things, even if she doesn't she at least tries to understand

User Profile: delasy
delasy October 22nd, 2015

I heard a really good song for the first time, I got a compliment, and the girl I like talked to me :) really nice to have some good parts to my day

User Profile: 128walruses
128walruses October 22nd, 2015

Watching someone pay with a little kid. That's always adorable.

User Profile: BElieveinYOUrself3002
BElieveinYOUrself3002 October 22nd, 2015

My friends cracking jokes during a tour.