Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: RocketRaccoon759
RocketRaccoon759 October 22nd, 2015

I went to the Gay/Straight alliance club meeting for the first time at my school, and we were sharing coming out stories. I went up and told my tale about coming out as agender and how displeased my parents were. I almost started crying, but people came up and gave me reassuring hugs, and it made me feel a lot better and warm inside.

User Profile: StarSeed630
StarSeed630 October 22nd, 2015

https://forever-yours-and-living.tumblr.com/post/131666542360/thick-nena-gothhabibti-my-troubles-are

this puppy.

October 22nd, 2015

I got my sons senior pictures today. They turned out beautiful and really showed his personality. Warmed my heart to see what a handsome young man he has become.

User Profile: braveOak6100
braveOak6100 October 23rd, 2015

Seeing a little girl laugh and not stop :)

User Profile: MythologicalMayhem
MythologicalMayhem October 23rd, 2015

My friend's baby came round and was laughing at the dog.

User Profile: Jojojean18
Jojojean18 October 24th, 2015

Old memories when I was at the hospital, and sharing them over dinner.

User Profile: Onelove82807
Onelove82807 October 24th, 2015

My little boy cracking up over a singing Elmo toy. Love to see him happy.

User Profile: lavenderFriend1886
lavenderFriend1886 October 24th, 2015

I walked in my 2nd period class and everyone looked at me and said im pretty

User Profile: LyssaDarrien
LyssaDarrien October 24th, 2015

I'm beginning to notice a change in me. So far, I think it's a good change.

Previously I hadn't been able to talk to guys of any age because I had been raped in elementary school and sexually assaulted in high school numerous times. So I became terrified of the opposite sex.

But now that I'm living in a co-Ed dorm for university, I've been challenged to overcome that. It was hard at first, but I've made many new friends by putting my biases against guys and men behind me.

and this makes me smile because I thought I'd never get over my fear of guys. I feared for a long time no one would love me because I couldn't communicate with the other gender. But now, I feel that there is hope!

i hope you all have had an equally great or even greater day! :)

October 24th, 2015

Ever since I got an anxiety attack at school, most of my teachers have been more cautious for me. They would ask if I'm doing okay, or if I can continue doing an activity I'm anxious on. It made me realize that some people care, even they don't know you verbally, physically, or mentally. It makes my day when people ask if I'm doing alright.