Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: MythologicalMayhem
MythologicalMayhem October 26th, 2015

Nothing yet.

User Profile: delasy
delasy October 26th, 2015

an old friend i havent talked to in a while said hello and complimented me :)

User Profile: ActivelyLearning
ActivelyLearning October 26th, 2015

My daughters racing each other to see who could finish first getting ready for school.

User Profile: findingbalance95
findingbalance95 October 26th, 2015

The fact that the weather is absolutely beautiful today! Feeling extremely fortunate to live in California where it's always sunny and not too hot

User Profile: xXBeccaXx
xXBeccaXx October 26th, 2015

I had one of my bracelets off (it was a silicon type so it was bendable/flexible) and my baby sister came over to me to play with it (she turns 1 in a month or so). She was looking at it weirdly so I pressed it against her head, I dunno why, but she started giggling. I continued to do it and she just kept laughing. It was adorable and I loved it. I love her.

User Profile: KevenEightNine
KevenEightNine October 26th, 2015

I pretended to smile at someone. It hurt. It hurts because I wish I wasn't pretending. I wish I really felt like smiling. Then again I guess we were both pretending. I will drink alcohol tonight. It will make everything better.

User Profile: tidyCircle8377
tidyCircle8377 October 26th, 2015

I had the strength to stand my ground and say 'you're wrong'.

User Profile: Princesssuhaana
Princesssuhaana October 26th, 2015

Thats a tough thing to do. I wish i can be like that.

User Profile: tidyCircle8377
tidyCircle8377 October 26th, 2015

I won't lie and say it's easy but sometimes enough is enough and you remember that you have a voice too. Don't be afraid of your own voice.

load more
load more
User Profile: scholesy1234
scholesy1234 October 26th, 2015

Someone that didn't actually throw a newspaper in the bin.

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 October 26th, 2015

One of my videogame OTPs (one true pairing) is officially canon!

October 26th, 2015

You know makes me smile....

Pouring myself a cup of tea, one of those jumbo size ones. Add a hint of fireball whiskey. Get my fuzzy pajamas on, and go back to bed.