Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: delasy
delasy October 28th, 2015

my friend said to me "I'm really excited because I'm gonna make tomorrow an amazing day" and I think I will too (:

User Profile: calidreaming13
calidreaming13 October 28th, 2015

I stayed home from work today because I was too depressed to go to work. Although he didn't know why I stayed home, my friend from work sent me a text to see how I was doing. It was thoughtful. smiley

User Profile: ellejay
ellejay October 28th, 2015

It feels hard to smile these days. Sat on my balcony alone and felt the wind and that was the only thing that made me smile today.

User Profile: AGinger72269
AGinger72269 October 28th, 2015

I just read an introduction post on another board here at 7 cups, I truly love that there are others out there that have no problem telling you who they really are 🌻 She made me giggle out loud for the first time today 😆

User Profile: quickwittedWheel6511
quickwittedWheel6511 October 28th, 2015

I opened my door and saw a package I had ordered. That made me go .. ooo yay!! laugh

User Profile: ellejay
ellejay October 28th, 2015

The happy face I drew on my pumpkin

User Profile: XxqueenbrexX
XxqueenbrexX October 28th, 2015

I had a conversation with one of my guy friends, and him and I are close, so it made me happy that he likes to talk to me 😊

User Profile: tjjj78
tjjj78 October 28th, 2015

Watching my two kids crave pumpkins

October 28th, 2015

Hearing from my play mom today.

User Profile: anchoredwithhope
anchoredwithhope October 28th, 2015

Being alive and having people who care about me! It made me cry tears of joyheart