What Made You Smile Today?
My husband told me he noticed an improvement in me since using 7 Cups and that he was proud of me.
I had bad dreams last night and my fiance held me and sang to me to comfort me all night long. I love that man so much!
Looking good in my new clothes :)
Looking through old photos
My prof showing us a picture of his cat sitting on someone's essay that he was grading.
Watching my favourite show on tv and crying because the story was so good
We've been getting lots of kids trick or treating and watching their faces as they take some candy and glowsticks is adorable. It's made me smile at how happy they are over the smaller things in life. It feels good to be able to make them happy.
I heard about this pharmaceutical company charging a ridiculous amount of money for needed prescriptions, then they explained another company came in making the same medicine for only a dollar per pill, so good for the people who need it
I was very upset and had tears rolling down my eyes...my smiled up at me and i smiled at her innocence.. i smiled even more realizing that i am so lucky and blessed ti have her in my life...
My baby smiled at me*
My boyfriends said he's on his way over ^-^ can't wait to spend Halloween with him 👻👻