Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: redBike4001
redBike4001 November 3rd, 2015

I am still be able to see a sky and alive. well, having my mom beside me included.

User Profile: royalJoy23
royalJoy23 November 3rd, 2015

My amazing friends who stick by my side through it all.

User Profile: MusicCandy
MusicCandy November 4th, 2015

IT WAS a beautiful autumn day here, it made my heart so full i smiled, and almost cried at the absolute beauty of it all

User Profile: Than
Than November 4th, 2015

My awesome bf who made me laugh with his jokes...

November 4th, 2015

A video of two dogs helping their owners bring in the groceries by grabbing the bags from the car with their teeth and carrying them inside. 😁

User Profile: KuntryGirl87
KuntryGirl87 November 4th, 2015

Talking to my grandson!

User Profile: tayloranne
tayloranne November 5th, 2015

I watched my favorite show

User Profile: professionalPerspective60
professionalPerspective60 November 5th, 2015

Watching my youngest child in his school assemble standing and speaking proudly and confidently in front of the whole school and parents, whilst showing off his new hand and fingers - smiling from ear to ear 🙂

User Profile: braveOak6100
braveOak6100 November 5th, 2015

Waking up snd seeing a bright positive day ahead of me. Life throw anything at me today I am ready for it!!

User Profile: wanderlustLo
wanderlustLo November 5th, 2015

Today is my last day of work for four days! Tonight I get to drive home to see my family and watch my mother get married. It's a 10 hour drive but I'm not at all worried about that. I am just excused to take a nice trip with my girlfriend and have some relaxing time off!

User Profile: braveSugar7964
braveSugar7964 November 5th, 2015

Have fun! smiley

load more