Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: pinkpalpark
pinkpalpark November 8th, 2015

Reading through damn autocorrect txt, was soooo funny

User Profile: MusicalSky45
MusicalSky45 November 8th, 2015

Finally the characters in a book I'm reading said 'I love you' to each other. Took 72 chapters.

User Profile: anastasia6970
anastasia6970 November 8th, 2015

What book? :))

load more
User Profile: TaylorTheLemonSlayer
TaylorTheLemonSlayer November 8th, 2015

Books! :)

User Profile: TotoroGib
TotoroGib November 8th, 2015

I second that, Taylor, books indeed :)

User Profile: Cindyfern
Cindyfern November 9th, 2015

One of the kids I had in church was the featured speaker about what it is to be a young veteran. It made me so proud!

User Profile: sundayschoolmom
sundayschoolmom November 9th, 2015

my niece came over and talked my ears off. shes 1 and 10 months :)

User Profile: carefulBranch130
carefulBranch130 November 9th, 2015

Finding the little Giraffe plush keychain that I got for myself on a college field trip in my senior year of high school :) I had it as one of my key-chains on my keyholder only for a little while. I had then kept it on my desk in my room as a desk decoration, and for a while I had thought that I had lost it after misplacing it. That little giraffe keychain recently got put back on my keyholder, I've been really stressed out due to college and for other reasons and everytime I look at this Giraffe keychain, it makes me smile and it reminds me of all of the funny memories of that field trip in my last year of high school :)

User Profile: UnicornsRainbowsMagic
UnicornsRainbowsMagic November 9th, 2015

Having fun with a large group of friends at my house for the first time in forever. I'm normally very introverted.

User Profile: tranquilWhisper49
tranquilWhisper49 November 9th, 2015

I went for a follow up appointment for my meds today. My Doctor is great and really encouraging, she made me smile :)

User Profile: shainahamador
shainahamador November 9th, 2015

Listening to Lana Del Ray and making cookies with my mom. yes