Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: TheFace
TheFace November 12th, 2015

My friends unexpectedly dropped by because i was in trouble and not answering them. It was really sweet heart

User Profile: fairmindedBalloon6827
fairmindedBalloon6827 November 12th, 2015

Woke up in a great spiritual place and stayed there for most of the day 😀

User Profile: isabelx22
isabelx22 November 12th, 2015

Being Able To Live Another Day In This Amazing World :) <3

November 13th, 2015

A friend i haven't seen in a long time waved to me and said hi. I waved back and said to myself: Anxiety can't rule your life! I shouted "Hi!". Then he left, i smiled with all my heart.

User Profile: OceanRest
OceanRest November 13th, 2015

I did a really silly thing in the chat room en everyone laughed with me.

User Profile: Duke33
Duke33 November 14th, 2015

I watched a short clip of pets messing with their owners.

User Profile: ResilientLucky
ResilientLucky November 15th, 2015

A old school friend's call made me smile today

User Profile: inventiveCamp6825
inventiveCamp6825 November 15th, 2015

My cousin; last night saw us relaxed and comfortable with friends & family. It was a wonderful and beautiful sight.

User Profile: Mavisjane94
Mavisjane94 November 15th, 2015

There's this guy at church who I am absolutely in love with. He is an amazing person and I wish I had the guts to let him know how I feel . But he makes me smile

User Profile: RaccoonPaws
RaccoonPaws November 15th, 2015

Snuggling with my puppy

User Profile: Trencher
Trencher November 15th, 2015

Aw my doggy could always cheer me up as well :)

load more