Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Jamesfre1994
Jamesfre1994 November 20th, 2015

I hugged my brother after weeks of not seeing him

User Profile: findingbalance95
findingbalance95 November 20th, 2015

Food made me smile :)

User Profile: GivingstonTreegull
GivingstonTreegull November 20th, 2015

I got a ride to work from my better half this morning and it was nice to have that little extra time with her.

User Profile: calmBlackberry2682
calmBlackberry2682 November 20th, 2015

On my bus ride home from school, this girl who I don't know sat next to me and told me I look really pretty😀

User Profile: SilentGirl2438
SilentGirl2438 November 21st, 2015

Starting my thanksgiving break and talking to my best friend that i havent seen in a long time😊

User Profile: unassumingLioness96
unassumingLioness96 November 21st, 2015

When he apologized and brought me to Subway for lunch

User Profile: impartialTree3773
impartialTree3773 November 21st, 2015

Time by myself to draw.

User Profile: Asiam1971
Asiam1971 November 22nd, 2015

blush today I was able to smile because, I can accept that I am not perfect, but know I don't have to be perfect to be kind and caring, compassionate and worth being respected and loved

User Profile: Chromium
Chromium November 22nd, 2015

I have a friend that no matter how miserable I feel, he always finds a way to make me smile. Today's smile was especially meaningful

User Profile: Mice123
Mice123 November 22nd, 2015

What made me smile today was my baby sat and cuddled up to me as I fed her a yogurt, was nice