Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: a1z26truth
a1z26truth November 22nd, 2015

The children in my school. Make me laugh.

User Profile: 1OfDaLostBoys
1OfDaLostBoys November 22nd, 2015

Waking up to a Sunset

User Profile: Sally103
Sally103 November 22nd, 2015

smiley I smiled today because I saw a cow scratching it's neck against a small tree and it was the cutest thing ever

User Profile: Renaldi
Renaldi November 23rd, 2015

I managed to help some guests at 7 cups feel better :)

User Profile: IndigoRoses
IndigoRoses November 23rd, 2015

I work as a cashier at a grocery store, and a customer gave me a really nice compliment that I'm not sure was entirely deserved, but was certainly needed.

User Profile: Lavellany
Lavellany November 23rd, 2015

Talking to friends who I haven't seen in a while. It was nice to catch up and talk. I haven't laughed like that in a long while.

User Profile: DonnyJames
DonnyJames November 23rd, 2015

It was my mom's birthday and i didnt have to pay for dinner

User Profile: kirsteng123
kirsteng123 November 23rd, 2015

I'm off the whole week for thanksgiving so I'm smiling because I finally have a break from school :)

User Profile: Chromium
Chromium November 24th, 2015

My good friend emailed me a link to a song. Just because it reminded him of me.

User Profile: bestPond7178
bestPond7178 November 24th, 2015

My piano teacher makes me smile. :) she's like seventy-something but is not like any "little old lady" you've ever seen. She's stubborn and understanding and funny and kind, and she always makes me laugh, and is always concerned about me.