Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Chromium
Chromium November 27th, 2015

Playing games with my friend

User Profile: Hollywoodglitter
Hollywoodglitter November 27th, 2015

He did

User Profile: faefaerie93
faefaerie93 November 27th, 2015

Today, my niece made me smile. Never underestimate the power of a toddler.

User Profile: Sunshine020280
Sunshine020280 November 27th, 2015

A friend told me that he loves me to the heavens and back!

User Profile: 1OfDaLostBoys
1OfDaLostBoys November 28th, 2015

I prayed

User Profile: Am1392
Am1392 November 28th, 2015

A movie I watched it was really nice

User Profile: Am1392
Am1392 November 28th, 2015

A movie I watched it was really nice

User Profile: Serenity5436
Serenity5436 December 7th, 2015

@Am1392

Which movie was it?

load more
User Profile: oliveCherry5336
oliveCherry5336 November 28th, 2015

My dad telling me I'm going to Pinkpop next June, and that I'm going to see Rammstein, Red Hot Chili Peppers and lots more awesome bands!

User Profile: Drackengard
Drackengard November 30th, 2015

They adopted two kittens. Every visit with them brightens my day, even if my kitten had to be euthanized at just under a year old.

User Profile: peachPomegranate9923
peachPomegranate9923 December 1st, 2015

Today my cats chased each other around and the one ended up jumping straight up and into the container of Lego. It was really funny.