Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: CaringJoy
CaringJoy December 1st, 2015

My son is so cute and huggable he makes me smile.... :)

Image result for love your kids quotes

User Profile: calmApricot8242
calmApricot8242 December 2nd, 2015

Remember people I've lost in the past and how their smilies have helped me through today.

User Profile: mari913
mari913 December 3rd, 2015

my favorite band of music

User Profile: Imnotagiraffe
Imnotagiraffe December 14th, 2015

@mari913 Which is...?

load more
User Profile: wittySkies9646
wittySkies9646 December 4th, 2015

A racist joke that i shouldn't laugh at

User Profile: sensibleOwl7079
sensibleOwl7079 December 4th, 2015

The fact that I've been able to save up some money from my student allowance so I was able to order some albums and 2 pairs of shoes for myself +i also bought a Christmas present for my sister and still saved some money SO I'M FEELING HAPPY for the first time in weeks (hoping that the fall back to depressed state of mind won't be that bad like it was a month ago)

December 5th, 2015

Today I was happy all day, because:

1.No school

2.No homework

3.Chocolate all day!

4.Thinking about my crush

5.Spending some quality time alone

6.Listening to John Lennon

7.Watching cartoons

8.I found an old music box and I found out what the song's name is

9.Thinking about world peace and peace in myself

9.I totally forgot about depression, anxiety, sadness all day long!

December 5th, 2015

The day that some moderators lose their position then I will smile. Two of them.

User Profile: CaringJoy
CaringJoy December 5th, 2015

Talking to a friend on the phone and exchanging pix with big smiles smiley

User Profile: kirsteng123
kirsteng123 December 6th, 2015

My little cousins make me smile all the time, they're four and so sweet :)

User Profile: XoxoG
XoxoG December 7th, 2015

Cute guy waved at me