Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Looking4Inspiration
Looking4Inspiration December 7th, 2015

Playing fetch with my dog

User Profile: aSoulAtPeace
aSoulAtPeace December 7th, 2015

Skyping with my nephew and all family, watching him pulling my sister's hair :)

User Profile: sindylrosalind
sindylrosalind December 7th, 2015

My friends saying i look nice in my school id picture.

User Profile: Kgnx91
Kgnx91 December 8th, 2015

Me and my Mum put the Christmas tree up today.

User Profile: dreamwild7398
dreamwild7398 December 8th, 2015

Someone told me that i inspired her as im always smiling even on the darkest days! She made my day with the story she wrote of me 😄😄🙈

User Profile: AChildAtHeart
AChildAtHeart December 18th, 2015

@dreamwild7398 feeling da same haha when a friend told me that she liked me cuz I was nice :D

load more
User Profile: Peachandcream
Peachandcream December 8th, 2015

My crush told me to tie my shoes because he doesn't want me falling for anyone other than him.heart

User Profile: GoldenSalamander60
GoldenSalamander60 December 10th, 2015

I toured an apartment with 2 prospective roommates and even if I don't get the apartment, they brightened my night with their humor and personalities and I left feeling good and happy.

User Profile: Redvase68
Redvase68 December 10th, 2015

I went with my family to look at Christmas lights in our neighborhood and it made me smile

User Profile: aricat
aricat December 10th, 2015

Woke up to the smell of pancakes, already knew it was going to be a good day

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever December 10th, 2015

Helping someone else. smiley