Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: DancingAlong
DancingAlong December 10th, 2015

I woke up naturally to the sunlight without an alarm clock.

December 11th, 2015

@DancingAlong Awesome :)

User Profile: AChildAtHeart
AChildAtHeart December 18th, 2015

@DancingAlong woah that's so great, how could you do that? I'd love to be able to do that one day :D

load more
User Profile: Dragonbeauty
Dragonbeauty December 11th, 2015

My 6-year-old son is my sunshine, and I picked him up from school, I felt so happy.

December 11th, 2015

@Dragonbeauty Aw, that is so sweet :)

User Profile: thoughtfulWatermelon82
thoughtfulWatermelon82 December 12th, 2015

@Dragonbeauty That's really sweet~ My gf is a bit like that for me, but I wish I had kids too. One day :) I'm sure you're a great parent.

load more
User Profile: DepressedGurl14
DepressedGurl14 December 11th, 2015

My dog. He adds so much happy energy to the house. It's impossible not to smile when he's around.

User Profile: thoughtfulWatermelon82
thoughtfulWatermelon82 December 12th, 2015

The guy at the fish and chip shop gave me a free battered sausage after work.

User Profile: TherapyCatLover
TherapyCatLover December 12th, 2015

My 14 month old kitten (who I have had for just over a year now) rolling over and "begging" for pizza I was eating. Cats can be assholes, I know he is at times, but he helps me through a lot, he sees me upset and comes running to snuggle. My little therapy cat makes me smile every time he comes to the rescue <3

User Profile: Imnotagiraffe
Imnotagiraffe December 14th, 2015

@TherapyCatLover That sounds so cute. Cats sure know how to get what they want. My cat's also 14 months old! But at 12 pounds, I stopped calling him a kitten. Right now his head and paw is resting on my arm, moving along with my typing.

load more
User Profile: KalaKinkyLotus83
KalaKinkyLotus83 December 12th, 2015

Working on a knitting project

User Profile: ivel
ivel December 12th, 2015

The Little Prince.

User Profile: AChildAtHeart
AChildAtHeart December 18th, 2015

@ivel that book makes me feel better whenever I'm feeling down or lonely. I love it, a really good book to put my mind at ease, along with Alain de Botton's "The consolations of Philosophy" :)

load more
User Profile: constantstateofdreaming06
constantstateofdreaming06 December 12th, 2015

Today I made a video made of lots of videos from this year which include all my friends. This made me smile a lot and really boosted my mood. If you're feeling down I recommend having ago.. I used windows media player so It's kinda fun to learn new skills too! heart

User Profile: QuietPastelRain
QuietPastelRain December 13th, 2015

Markiplier :)

User Profile: BearyButterfly
BearyButterfly December 13th, 2015

The people here :)