What Made You Smile Today?
Seeing two friends finally reconcile after watching them argue for a while.
Watching my husband trying to connect the outside lights! I though it was highly amusing!!🙈🙈
I survived my psychology of music final exam today!!!
Remembering the dubsmash scene yesterday for our christmas party.
Im not sure if there are very many religious people here. but i am and i have been listeneing to my favorite christian band and one of my favorite songs. it helps me so much!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCsRtRf0Vsw <3
Spending time with family
Today I smiled when my s/o came home from work early
I woke up this morning, didn't have to be up for a few more hours so got to rest on my girlfriend's chest for a couple more hours. It made me smile internally for the rest of the day
surviiving from my physics test woohoo.
Having a house to live in
Having a fridge
Having the internet
finding out this thread
so manyy i can't list them all
https://youtu.be/lAIGb1lfpBw
This video about cats in a marching band!
@OceanMermaid
soo cute (*^ω^*)
thank you for sharing =^x^=