Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: affectionateKitten346
affectionateKitten346 December 22nd, 2015

When my kitten came running up the porch before I had to call him.

Also the weather, sunny but a little chilly, and sitting on the steps with my cats, drinking tea :)

User Profile: pm229
pm229 December 23rd, 2015

Talking to a very amazing friend smiley

User Profile: audrasan
audrasan December 23rd, 2015

Waking up to my kitty giving me kisses on the face. :-)

December 24th, 2015

Today an old friend of mine talked to me, instead of just saying 'hi'. He called me 'brother', and a little later on 'friend'. I couldn't help but smile about that.

User Profile: orangeBunny5496
orangeBunny5496 December 24th, 2015

Remembering some money that I had tucked away...I was pleasantly surprised!

User Profile: DKT26
DKT26 December 25th, 2015

I know it's stupid but it's a YouTube video called the asdf movie and it made me laugh so hard, but it stopes the self harm so I will keep watching it. 😄

User Profile: DKT26
DKT26 December 25th, 2015

Stops*

load more
User Profile: DKT26
DKT26 December 25th, 2015

I know it's stupid but it's a YouTube video called the asdf movie and it made me laugh so hard, but it stopes the self harm so I will keep watching it. 😄

User Profile: himishl
himishl December 25th, 2015

Well Christmas and being with my family. Also the fact that it's the first time I've felt truly happy in weeks.

December 25th, 2015

I went out ant bought presents for my mom and sister for New Year's Eve. Can't wait to give them to them, smiley.

December 25th, 2015

I just tasted peanut butter for the first time in mu life. It was a-ma-zing! Just wanted to share my happiness with everybody :)