Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
December 31st, 2015

That I am ready to tackle the next year with everything I have. I believe I can make it a great one! smiley

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman January 2nd, 2016

There was a spider in my bath and the cat ate it.

User Profile: CaringJoy
CaringJoy January 2nd, 2016

A message from a friend...

Image result for online dating quotes

User Profile: Katie77
Katie77 January 3rd, 2016

my best friends :)

User Profile: Cherryblues
Cherryblues January 4th, 2016

Having someone stand up for me

January 4th, 2016

A win for the home team, a phone call from my brother, and an e-mail from my crush with a smiley-face on every line. :D

User Profile: Itsacrazylifewelive
Itsacrazylifewelive January 4th, 2016

Treating myself to new makeup supplies :)

User Profile: Mettahealer
Mettahealer January 4th, 2016

Sitting quietly at the end of the day listening to music.

User Profile: JustSomeone1
JustSomeone1 January 6th, 2016

I enjoy that too especially after a long day at work

User Profile: JustSomeone1
JustSomeone1 January 6th, 2016

I enjoy that too especially after a long day at work

load more
User Profile: althealater
althealater January 4th, 2016

Hearing that my friend's toddler inquired about me when I was sick last week.

User Profile: GoldenSalamander60
GoldenSalamander60 January 5th, 2016

My boss at work made me the mentor of the newest employee :) So I will get to show her around and guide her through her first few weeks/months of employment.

User Profile: JustSomeone1
JustSomeone1 January 6th, 2016

Congrats hope you enjoy it!

load more