Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: CaringJoy
CaringJoy January 6th, 2016

Spending quality time with family & friends...

Image result for quality time quotes

User Profile: JustSomeone1
JustSomeone1 January 6th, 2016

A smile from a random stranger

User Profile: JustSomeone1
JustSomeone1 January 6th, 2016

A smile from a random stranger

User Profile: RecoveringL
RecoveringL January 6th, 2016

Seeing a photograph of someone I love (who passed away from suicide) smiling and laughing. It made me smile seeing him happy.

User Profile: CaringJoy
CaringJoy January 6th, 2016

Waking up and knowing everything is well and I love my family...

User Profile: calebtheliesmith1050
calebtheliesmith1050 January 6th, 2016

Meeting kind people on 7cups

User Profile: happymess73
happymess73 January 7th, 2016

My daft sense of humour and my resilience to be stubborn.

User Profile: nothingisforever91
nothingisforever91 January 7th, 2016

a phone call from best friend

User Profile: honeysickle23
honeysickle23 January 8th, 2016

Well my favorite movie is Robin Hood and I'm really sick right now so The thought of watching Robin Hood when I got home from school made me smile

User Profile: missmo12
missmo12 January 8th, 2016

my shy adopted dog deciding to cuddle with me on the couch 😍