Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Tyler143
Tyler143 January 8th, 2016

Being alone in the house i can clean well ,then eat good fish.

User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment January 8th, 2016

I finished up a whole bunch of projects that I started and never finished. It's really great to have things complete and done. I feel good about myself.

User Profile: kail37
kail37 January 8th, 2016

Friends and family

User Profile: Sunflower71
Sunflower71 January 8th, 2016

COFFEE! I am drinking coffee right now, I started drinking coffee yesterday, coffee is great, it makes me forget all the problems, I am writing it so fast, maybe I am happy and I wanna work a lot, yes yes yes yes, coffee is great.

User Profile: CaringJoy
CaringJoy January 8th, 2016

I found this quote that made me smile...smiley

"A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you."

Much Love heart

User Profile: EMERALD2345
EMERALD2345 January 8th, 2016

Meeting and seeing my best friend again.

User Profile: DauntlessDuck
DauntlessDuck January 9th, 2016

Talking to my crush about a funny Star Wars related video :D

User Profile: Tyler143
Tyler143 January 9th, 2016

Chocolate and coffee

User Profile: lostgirl8
lostgirl8 January 9th, 2016

My good friend

User Profile: Alone2myself
Alone2myself January 10th, 2016

Memories of my two oldest when they were younger and still with me.