Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: SilverSequence
SilverSequence January 10th, 2016

Watching my childhood games during the AGDQ2016 stream, especially for Super Mario World and LOZ:LTTP.

User Profile: Lovrotte
Lovrotte January 10th, 2016

I was visiting my aunt at the local mental institute, and she told me that during a group session, the guy sitting beside her who was abused as a child said that his social worker found him a job and it's just a simple job, delivering letters to enterprises, but he says that he's willing to try so that he can feed his grandparents (he was abused by his immediate family and his grandparents took him in). And I think that it's a wonderful goal to work towards, even with his past he's still looking to a more positive future and repaying those who helped him in the sincerest, most touching way I've ever heard of in real life (as in not on TV or anything). This really inspired me and made me smile and I hope it will inspire you guys too! I wish all those trying to put their past behind them luck, and I know that all our present issues will eventually pass too. We can do it!

User Profile: CaringJoy
CaringJoy January 11th, 2016

Image result for you are awesome quotes to motivate yourself

User Profile: felixthecat
felixthecat January 11th, 2016

Hearing a little girl doing an old elementary school hand game that I used to play when I was young

User Profile: Redperson1234
Redperson1234 January 11th, 2016

one thing that made me smile today is i got to see my boyfriend and he made me laugh. He makes me really happy he plays around with me. He makes me things, give me things to keep me happy. Best of all he is mine and i love him so much.

User Profile: Allisonoseguera
Allisonoseguera January 11th, 2016

Someone thanked me for introducing them to a band that's helped them a lot!

User Profile: cuddlyHugs123
cuddlyHugs123 January 12th, 2016

A good sleep

User Profile: calmPenguin9858
calmPenguin9858 January 12th, 2016

My boyfriend gave me a bracelet and said he loves me

User Profile: whataloadoflife
whataloadoflife January 12th, 2016

Seeing a child I look after take 4 steps on her own!

User Profile: blueLion4037
blueLion4037 January 12th, 2016

In french class we were watching beauty and the beast, and literally everyone was yelling at the screen. It was really funny. Then suddenly, my teacher whispered "you are all terrible" I laughed so hard