Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: tatumiscool
tatumiscool January 12th, 2016

I watched The Batchelor which my mom

User Profile: unicornwithafirehorn
unicornwithafirehorn January 12th, 2016

I was so mad at my boyfriend, so when he came over this morning I opened the door for him and went straight back to sleep without a word or even looking at him. After a few hours, I woke up to a trail of a few notes saying he loves me. First time I smiled today. He's sweet.

User Profile: easyCucumber9508
easyCucumber9508 January 13th, 2016

@unicornwithafirehorn

❤️ That is so sweet, and I'm glad you got to smile! A very nice boyfriend! ❤️

load more
User Profile: Pvrisghost
Pvrisghost January 12th, 2016

My boss fell of his chair in the middle of the office, then laughed so hard he farted. It's gross but you have to laugh!

User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment January 27th, 2016

@Pvrisghost lol, this made me laugh! Thanks for sharing!

load more
January 13th, 2016

I managed to talk to people. :)

User Profile: easyCucumber9508
easyCucumber9508 January 13th, 2016

@WhiteBearClub

That is so cool! And a massive achievement it sounds like for you. I hope you're proud and enjoy that smile! <3

-Kita

January 13th, 2016

@easyCucumber9508 I am proud. Thanks! :)

load more
load more
User Profile: lightTortoise3820
lightTortoise3820 January 13th, 2016

Listening to my son talk about how good his day at school was. He desn't have many "good" days so it was really awesome.

User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment January 27th, 2016

@lightTortoise3820 that must have been a peaceful moment. :)

load more
January 14th, 2016

Knowing ny boyfriend thinks about me during the day because he calls me often

User Profile: Itsacrazylifewelive
Itsacrazylifewelive January 14th, 2016

The thought of being able to hang out with friends tomorrow after a busy week.

User Profile: Renaldi
Renaldi January 14th, 2016

Watching the newest episode of Sherlock which is "The Abominable Bride" after waiting so long for it to come out.

User Profile: igetcha
igetcha January 15th, 2016

Sorting through Google results never made me happier than when I was doing market research for an app I plan to develop and got bombarded with pages and pages of innovative solutions to the problem. Most involved using existing apps to solve problems the experts haven't gotten to yet. It warms my heart to see so many resourceful people coming up with such simple, creative solutions to life's problems and sharing them to make people's lives easier. It's one of the many reasons I find tech so inspiring and compelling. It's really inspiring to surf the a compilation of the knowledge of millions of ordinary people like us and realize we all contributed to it in some way, whether by sharing our knowledge directly or inspiring people who do. It's empowering to know you don't need to have specific knowledge or experience to make an impact. Everyone has their unique perspectives and they're all valuable because without them, we wouldn't have such a vast ocean of knowledge to harness and build on. The internet is a world with unlimited space. There's room for everyone. We all belong and are valued for everything constructive we put into the world regardless of who we are. It's one of the many ways we make the world a better place just by being us.

User Profile: LoverOfWriting
LoverOfWriting January 15th, 2016

Something that made me smile today was how much I've stepped out of my comfort zone. I took baby steps with my anxiety and walked up to a large group, and stayed by my boyfriends side. Holding onto his arm, and actually feeling secure and safe in a crowd. heart