Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Jaexjelly
Jaexjelly January 19th, 2016

My dog FINALLY let me clean his inflected ears without putting up a fight

User Profile: DauntlessDuck
DauntlessDuck January 19th, 2016

Finding a Hot Wheel toy and playing with it for a little while with some of my best friends. Funny seeing 16-17 year olds pushing a toy car as fast as possible towards each other.

User Profile: NOLAgirl1994
NOLAgirl1994 January 20th, 2016

I started another semester of college today and it was awesome

User Profile: Ors
Ors January 20th, 2016

It was an extra cold morning and I pressed snooze so I could get an extra 10 minutes to appreciate my duvet :)

January 21st, 2016

I changed my hairstyle and the guy I have a crush on, told me it looks nice. I am usually told that I'm beautiful out of pity or other reasons, but this sounded so honest, that I smiled for so long, my face hurt. smiley

User Profile: Osmium
Osmium January 22nd, 2016

I get bullied, told I'm ugly and fat.I told my boyfriend and he couldn't think of what to say. I had to go because mommwas angry again and I just wanted to sleep. When I woke the next morning I found a video from my boyfriend basicly saying that I was beautiful and smart and funny and he loved me the way I am and would not change me for anything he was so proud of me and he couldn't live without me. I have never smiled so much...

January 24th, 2016

I'm glad you shared this. Thank you!

load more
User Profile: Amymarie0417
Amymarie0417 January 23rd, 2016

Today was a really bad. But in art class we had to make a mask so mine represented my anxiety. After I finished the mask I was told I had to present. Everyone had a video or a cool prop. So when I presented I told the class alot about my anxiety.h It was really hard to open up. And I also was shaking and my voice was cracking because presenting I so the worst for me. But when I finished i got the loudest applause. Im so grateful I had a merciful class

User Profile: dhelpinghand
dhelpinghand January 23rd, 2016

i'm totaly shoked now after i realised i haven't smiled all day ... or maybe more ...but i'm not sad though i just didn't that's all frown

User Profile: compassionateLychee8039
compassionateLychee8039 January 23rd, 2016

I got my first squirrel today. My little brother who is 8 was laughing and giving me hugs. I actual smiled for the first time in what feels like ages

January 24th, 2016

Congratulations! That's awesome

load more
User Profile: TrinityBuonya
TrinityBuonya January 23rd, 2016

I'm very insecure , I call myself fat and ugly . My friends tell me the opposite. I was looking through my pictures and found old screenshots from the guy I like a lot and as I was reading it , I couldn't help but smile.

He had told me how beautiful I was and how I'm worth everything. Small acts like these make people smile , so do more in the work everyone

-Trinity