Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: CaringJoy
CaringJoy January 24th, 2016

Family and friends...

January 24th, 2016

Walking for an hour in and out of the forest. Saw lots of squirrels, one made this really loud chirping kinda noise

User Profile: PabloMateo
PabloMateo January 24th, 2016

Myself, im proud because I looked for help when I was feeling very depressed and now I'm much better.

User Profile: Harlie1999
Harlie1999 January 24th, 2016

I make cookies

User Profile: LilithP
LilithP January 24th, 2016

My dogs made me smile :)

Here they are. Maybe they will make you smile too!

January 24th, 2016

My dogs and my cat always make me smile.

User Profile: forcefulBanana3937
forcefulBanana3937 January 26th, 2016

My boyfriend made me smile today....and everyday <3

User Profile: ukulelelove123
ukulelelove123 January 26th, 2016

My mom promising to find a marriage counselor made me smile:)

User Profile: blueScarf1979
blueScarf1979 January 26th, 2016

Watching an extended family of quails running down the road.

January 26th, 2016

I solved a riddle all by myself.