Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: CaringJoy
CaringJoy January 29th, 2016

It's Friday and it's going to be an awesome weekend!

Live, love, laugh...

User Profile: CrownTheGhostTown
CrownTheGhostTown January 29th, 2016

My new girlfriend ruby makes me smile today and every day! Ruby is smart, beautiful, sweet, and caring!

User Profile: Sydney
Sydney January 29th, 2016

@CrownTheGhostTown
she sounds amazing ❤️
it's awesome that you two have such a great relationship :D

load more
User Profile: astuteScorpius
astuteScorpius January 30th, 2016

All the compliments I've gotten on my hair. First time ever dying it!

User Profile: DauntlessDuck
DauntlessDuck January 30th, 2016

I told my crush today that I like him and I just received a text from a friend saying "Good job today you have way more courage than anyone I've ever met" and it made me super happy because I suffer from severe anxiety and it took a lot from me to tell my crush about my feelings.

User Profile: Lildaisybee
Lildaisybee January 30th, 2016

Today my friend Jared made me smile because he said I looked really beautiful :)

User Profile: aquietplace
aquietplace January 30th, 2016

I spent the first 20 minutes after waking up doing stretches, and the temperature was perfect and it felt so nice.

January 30th, 2016

I woke up to hear my children laughing! Simple things :)

User Profile: azureJar7737
azureJar7737 January 30th, 2016

@Gentlesouth2787

the simple things are great too c: and aww

load more
January 30th, 2016

When my best friend asked of we could cuddle :)

User Profile: SadCyberGirl
SadCyberGirl January 30th, 2016

hi guys! not sure how to work this

User Profile: SadCyberGirl
SadCyberGirl January 30th, 2016

nothing, sadly