What Made You Smile Today?
My mom works for the company on distribution of cosmetics and for the good work she was given an Oscar :DDDDDD
sorry, Leo
Waking up with my partner's arms around me, and having my good friend phone me with nothing but smiles and laughs......Its a good day
A picture of a really chubby squirrel made my day! It was too adorable! 🐿
Telling my friend a story that happened to me this weekend.
Being able to repair a relationship for the brighter :)
I think this will sound silly but I started feeling really great when i got my eyeliner so well. (I dont usually use make up much but today i thought i could try)
Family love...
Spending time with my father and making him smile/laugh.
@MindfulnessIsKey Aw that's such a sweet bond😌❤️
@ashxc
Thank you so much.
Laughing with friends at school 
My boyfriend, as always 

He's so supportive, and absolutely amazing