Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Secilpalmah
Secilpalmah February 3rd, 2016

Being able to see my girlfriend, she was kind enough to give me a ride to school so I didn't have to walk there. heart

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever February 4th, 2016

Meeting someone new.

User Profile: CaringJoy
CaringJoy February 4th, 2016

My precious son is the reason I smile every day...

Image result for sun flower smiley faces

User Profile: CaringJoy
CaringJoy February 5th, 2016

I woke up to see the sun rise

User Profile: Emilebleb
Emilebleb February 5th, 2016

My baby boy smiling!

User Profile: Baska
Baska February 5th, 2016

My boyfriend :) he brought me a cake to school when I was starving :))

User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 February 5th, 2016

My mom sending me a text good morning when she knows I want to go home. It's not get thing to be sentimental and girlie but she knows I'm feeling down.

User Profile: Jazzeco
Jazzeco February 5th, 2016

Seeing my puppy run up to me.

User Profile: Listeningpryde
Listeningpryde February 6th, 2016

I might have a good place to live in 3 months time

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever February 6th, 2016

Talking to my girlfriend on the phone. smiley