Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: IAmNotBroken
IAmNotBroken February 22nd, 2016

A group of idiots playing an old game very poorly

User Profile: CuriousBookworm5
CuriousBookworm5 February 22nd, 2016

Our cat, sitting on the windowsill, chattering and clucking to birds

User Profile: Secretninjaness
Secretninjaness February 22nd, 2016

A friend complimented my hair c: small things, small things

User Profile: Kaybay7
Kaybay7 February 22nd, 2016

My dad is coming home from the hospital today.

User Profile: Butterflye
Butterflye February 22nd, 2016

Going to Taco Bell and laughing with the guy at the drive thru when I tried to pronounce quesalupa...lol

User Profile: serenityLGBT
serenityLGBT February 22nd, 2016

Seeing my dog smile

February 24th, 2016

My dog just came and pressed her head against me, and gave me an unexpected cuddle. :)

User Profile: AstralShadow
AstralShadow February 25th, 2016

Something that made me smile? Why, there IS a lot of things that made me smile today...any day...But the winner i must say and always makes me happy at least a tiny bit....

That i made someone becomes happy and smile again when they couldn't.

I smiled because they smiled. =)

February 25th, 2016

I talked in a non-awkward way to my former classmates. I smiled a lot then...:)

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever February 26th, 2016

Talking to friends