Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: XJamesXx
XJamesXx February 26th, 2016

Helping you guys

User Profile: oraclegrey
oraclegrey February 26th, 2016

those relaxing tapes the mobile app gives you always makes me giggle

User Profile: RyanLau21
RyanLau21 February 26th, 2016

Today is my sober date:) 3 years and it makes me smile

User Profile: mhi23
mhi23 February 26th, 2016

@RyanLau21 hey congratulations!! That's a great accomplishment! Keep up the incredible work

load more
User Profile: babyhails90
babyhails90 February 26th, 2016

my girlfriend, I'm just so lucky that she loves me.

User Profile: EnigmaticRebel
EnigmaticRebel February 27th, 2016

Being able to help a few more people on this site, it never gets old :)

February 27th, 2016

@EnigmaticRebel

https://www.7cups.com/forum/GetSupport_28/GeneralEntries_39/Fear333sOpenDiaryOn7CupsThread_36875/

Well what made me smile is some people were nice and said some good things about my thread

User Profile: EnigmaticRebel
EnigmaticRebel February 29th, 2016

@Fear333

I saw that, simply an amazing post!

February 29th, 2016

@EnigmaticRebel. Thanks

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Itsacrazylifewelive
Itsacrazylifewelive February 27th, 2016

Performing in the Vagina Monologues!!!

User Profile: Itsacrazylifewelive
Itsacrazylifewelive February 27th, 2016

Performing in the Vagina Monologues!!!

User Profile: Winterlieshere
Winterlieshere February 27th, 2016

The never ending love my guy friend has for me. I'm extremely lucky to have such an amazing supporter.

User Profile: Cyprian
Cyprian February 27th, 2016

I randomly met some friends I haven't seen in a while. We went to lunch and they insisted on paying. I'm grateful but also feel a little unworthy

User Profile: Ors
Ors February 28th, 2016

Homemade bread for breakfast? #startingthedayright :D