Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Gozzil
Gozzil March 8th, 2016

It makes me smile that my brother brought me a cup of tea without asking if I want one. He just knows!

User Profile: almondsloth
almondsloth March 9th, 2016

A nice message from someone on tumblr <3

User Profile: Mile4mile
Mile4mile March 9th, 2016

My puppy

March 9th, 2016

I went to see Zootopia. As a college student going through a hard time, it was amazing that this movie could take me out of my head and cheer me up to the extent that it did. It was so cute and made me so happy.

User Profile: Kate30
Kate30 March 9th, 2016

@TessaHerondale

I know what you mean. I'm not a fan of cartoons but the 3D animation movies can really cheer up my day as well. The ones with really cute cuddley & with their goofy funny personalities. I felt really down today so i just on the telly and watched "The Nut Job". While i was watching that i saw i squirrel hoping across my lawn...That made me smile..yes

load more
User Profile: adorablou
adorablou March 9th, 2016

my friend told me today that she loves me and I just love my friend too :)

User Profile: Gozzil
Gozzil March 9th, 2016

A sweet message from a friend telling me to have a piece of cake =p

March 9th, 2016

One of my old teachers said "you're the sunshine on my cloudy day." and that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

User Profile: Richie15
Richie15 March 9th, 2016

I had dessert at lunchtime.

Dessert is usually just a dinnertime thing!

Will I have more dessert with dinner? Who knows!? :)

User Profile: pocketmorty
pocketmorty March 9th, 2016

A song by The Beatles came on the radio unexpectedly and reminded me of my grandad :) it made me feel a bit emotional, but it made me smile too.

User Profile: CaringJoy
CaringJoy March 11th, 2016

Reading a funny quote

User Profile: Beauboy
Beauboy March 11th, 2016

@CaringJoy what was it?

User Profile: CaringJoy
CaringJoy March 12th, 2016

@Beauboy

Not sure if it will have the same effect on you but here goes...

"Did you just fall? No, I attacked the floor... Backwards? uhm... I'm so talented."

Hahahaha! smiley

load more
load more