Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: JAB993
JAB993 March 13th, 2016

I finished putting together my new computer so now I can play my video games on my computer now.

User Profile: Mirriam
Mirriam March 13th, 2016

I was reading my old text messages to my friend and I was laughing like an idiot! Ahhhh Love him

March 14th, 2016

Nothing

User Profile: nonsequitur
nonsequitur March 14th, 2016

Knowing I have the weekend free to do as I please made me happy today.

User Profile: MissNonTypical
MissNonTypical March 19th, 2016

A hug

User Profile: LivingForAReason
LivingForAReason March 20th, 2016

Watching my older brother with his boyfriend kiss with deep love

User Profile: cristiana33
cristiana33 March 20th, 2016

Today I am happy because I found out my sister is feeling a lot better than yesterday.

She is all alone in London for her studies, discovering lots of differences between our cultures and felt bad yesterday. Really bad! I am so happy she found a way to feel better, with lots of help from Skype sessions with my mom haha but she did it! YAY happy!

User Profile: RiseLikePhoenix
RiseLikePhoenix March 20th, 2016

I was laughing today so hard cause of a cat video laugh

User Profile: Matildah
Matildah March 20th, 2016

Cooking for my friends and going on a picnic!

User Profile: Jinks
Jinks March 21st, 2016

Sweet revenge!! Hahahaha 😂