Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
March 22nd, 2016

Flowers left at my door. With a simple note telling me to have a good day.smiley

March 22nd, 2016

Hanging out with my friends

User Profile: happymehappyu
happymehappyu March 22nd, 2016

This time is 06.05 and the day starts now. I hope I will smile hard.

User Profile: Autumn1u1aby
Autumn1u1aby March 23rd, 2016

The girl I like smiled at me

March 23rd, 2016

When I saw the real love in my boyfriend's eyes

User Profile: lavenderYard4946
lavenderYard4946 March 24th, 2016

This Song made me smile :-)

https://youtu.be/xbRM1Fo2SZ8

March 24th, 2016

all the times i pretended to be happy

User Profile: StellaFinnoh
StellaFinnoh March 24th, 2016

Piggybacking a little girl and playing four square with a bunch of kids. :D

1 reply
User Profile: deadbeatjoe
deadbeatjoe March 30th, 2016

@StellaFinnoh

I thought for 1 second I had a shot at a job.

load more
User Profile: ItsPreeti
ItsPreeti March 24th, 2016

Being alive today makes me smile

User Profile: gingerfluff
gingerfluff March 24th, 2016

Telling a girl she's pretty and then watching her face turn from white to tomato red. >:)