Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Hijoroshi
Hijoroshi March 24th, 2016

Having people on 7cups telling me that I've helped them really much, lights up my heart.

March 24th, 2016

Opened my door to a dozen roses and a note wishing me a good day laugh

User Profile: limegreenClementine70
limegreenClementine70 March 25th, 2016

I actually haven't smiled genuinely today. But I "smiled" when I visited my grandmother earlier today, and when I met my dad. Haven't seen both of them since before Christmas.

User Profile: Bano
Bano March 25th, 2016

Meet me for my friend really when i see her smile i feel happiness

User Profile: K333
K333 March 26th, 2016

I watched a few episodes of "Are You Being Served?" On YouTube (it's an old British comedy)

User Profile: anenigma
anenigma March 27th, 2016

A cat sat infront of my door and my hubby cussing at it.

User Profile: kat24
kat24 March 27th, 2016

I thought I was happy today.. Guess I'm just really good at faking it

User Profile: VegasCatLady
VegasCatLady March 27th, 2016

Someone I met through a work friend has turned out to be an amazing and genuine friend in just a few short months. I haven't come across a friendship like this in years. The day we spent together working on business goals and ideas, she was helping me with my budgeting, and we helped each other fill out an application to an event we want to go to. The questions made you really look into yourself and see the good things about you. It was awesome to 1.) be forced to positively self reflect and 2.) doing it with and while helping a friend. 👍🏻

User Profile: outcast101
outcast101 March 30th, 2016

@VegasCatLady reactivating my listener account

load more
User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever March 27th, 2016

Singing to my favourite song on the radio. smiley

User Profile: HereHereAndHear
HereHereAndHear March 28th, 2016

Taking my dog in a walk and seeing how happy she was- it really made all the stress roll off