Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: emmax7
emmax7 April 8th, 2016

Food

User Profile: Abbyyy223
Abbyyy223 April 8th, 2016

My family :)

User Profile: Cinnapag
Cinnapag April 8th, 2016

Lily, my littlest cat.

User Profile: fairmindedClementine74
fairmindedClementine74 April 8th, 2016

The fact that I'm actually reading a really good book for the first time

User Profile: consideratePeach3366
consideratePeach3366 April 8th, 2016

My best friend calling me to see if I was okay

User Profile: ErinHelps22
ErinHelps22 April 9th, 2016

Watching some opening week baseball!

April 9th, 2016

Honestly, though things aren't going so well I find myself unable to not smile. I get funny looks from people everywhere I go as I'm just smiling and humming and talking to myself out loud lol.

Spending 10+ years in morbid depression I've gotten to the point that no matter what happens, you gotta just smile anyway. It may seem to others around me that I'm being sarcastic or cynical but maybe that's just my perception (especially when something tragic occurs) but I just can't take being sad or depressed anymore and I'll do anything to avoid that feeling.

Tldr: Pancakes and watermelon

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever April 9th, 2016

My girlfriend calling me. smiley

User Profile: metalmaiden5925
metalmaiden5925 April 10th, 2016

The girls I work with

User Profile: Playingwithstring
Playingwithstring April 10th, 2016

Chocolate raspberry milk shake for breakfast