Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Playwtpns
Playwtpns April 10th, 2016

Getting to talk to my one true love, can't wait to see her at work tonight 😊

April 11th, 2016

Thinking about people I hold dear to my heart.

April 11th, 2016

My friend messaging me to tell me about a show that will be coming close to us soon and us planning on going to it together.

User Profile: positiveCaramel53
positiveCaramel53 April 11th, 2016

Waking up 😊

User Profile: passionateWatermelon54
passionateWatermelon54 April 12th, 2016

when a little boy tried to explain to me what he wanted and couldn't concentrate for more than 5 seconds

User Profile: SofiaSampieri
SofiaSampieri April 12th, 2016

Hi. I'm Sofia and I'm 14 years old. And I'm proud to say I'm on my 10th step. This app has really helped me not be stressed out by a family issue I'm going through. If any of you need help or want help from anything I would definitely recommend this app to help you get through it and staying positive!

User Profile: Morgen
Morgen April 12th, 2016

I'm trying to smile about life today, a day after a really hard breakup. i'm smiling about taking a shower and getting tacos

User Profile: VioletKitten82
VioletKitten82 April 12th, 2016

My friends have been helping me through a rough time and that makes me very happy!

User Profile: Reaching
Reaching April 12th, 2016

Grandma got cancer

1 reply
User Profile: Reaching
Reaching April 12th, 2016

@Reaching jk The sky it always helps me realize how small I am

load more
April 12th, 2016

I only smiled once today , while I was watching a series