Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: courageousComfort70
courageousComfort70 April 13th, 2016

Again, reading post in 7cups, and talking to members made me smile

User Profile: prettypainting4
prettypainting4 April 13th, 2016

listening to good music and helping people on 7 cups helps me. would totally recommend Jeff Buckley to be added to your music playlist

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 April 14th, 2016

My kitten waking up after a nap on my lap, stretching out and yawning a big yawn. (Just picture it - you'll smile too)

User Profile: CaringJoy
CaringJoy April 15th, 2016

Family & Friends...smiley

User Profile: VeneraEvalyn
VeneraEvalyn April 15th, 2016

I found out that I went to one of twenty one pilots first sets when it was just Josh and Tyler. And I got Garunteed a job in my dream career within the next 5 years.smiley

April 15th, 2016

My friend, who has been trying to help with my anxiety and other stuff, told me they would get me a bunch of stim toys. I feel like everyone should get some, they help a lot.

User Profile: connor02
connor02 April 15th, 2016

(sorry if this is stupid) i wore a really comfy shirt that i havent put on in awhile.

User Profile: MonaLisa36
MonaLisa36 April 15th, 2016

I exercised for the 2nd day in a row! It feels wonderful to commit to get back into shape!

User Profile: Mckaye
Mckaye April 15th, 2016

Food and the fact that I'm trying to improve myself

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 18th, 2016

Being happy today, and not feeling guilty for it,

that's a milestone for me