Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: creativeAURA47
creativeAURA47 April 20th, 2016

i had been really down for a while now ,and one of my very close friends was there for me when i needed them most it cheered me rigt up knowing that i wasn't so alone and there were others who actually cared about my well being smileyheart

User Profile: SnazzyLlama
SnazzyLlama April 20th, 2016

I smiled today because my friends showed that they care about me and I'm very thankful for them

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 20th, 2016

I saw a baby calf head butting it mom playing, it was so cute

User Profile: happymehappyu
happymehappyu April 20th, 2016

A message from my dear can makes me happy. But I am smiling without this. Smile everytime. :)

User Profile: Kiba004
Kiba004 April 20th, 2016

What made me smile was see all my amazing friends happy

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever April 20th, 2016

That I was able to help people to make a difference to others. smiley

User Profile: Coolmaverick
Coolmaverick April 20th, 2016

My sister's angry reaction when i teased her wink

User Profile: dawndowntoday
dawndowntoday April 22nd, 2016

Talking to my first member as a listener!

User Profile: kwheelz
kwheelz April 22nd, 2016

Being silly with my favorite classmate today! laugh

User Profile: creativeCamp2095
creativeCamp2095 April 22nd, 2016

Funny sound my friend's cat made