Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 23rd, 2016

Watching my cats try and catch a bird through a window

User Profile: kittie3
kittie3 April 24th, 2016

My fur babies ❤️🐾❤️🐾

User Profile: plushJewel20
plushJewel20 April 25th, 2016

Someone made a move to talk to me and I had the courage somehow to reply

April 25th, 2016

I painted frames for our living room with my 5 year old little girl

April 25th, 2016

Buying a wind chime with a humming bird on it and hanging it over my porch with my brother today. smiley

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 April 29th, 2016

@angelswings17 - Oh I wish, how I wish for a bamboo wind chime...

load more
User Profile: AbbyC5501
AbbyC5501 April 26th, 2016

My best friend 😊

User Profile: Furrygirl77
Furrygirl77 April 26th, 2016

Helping people by being a listener. smiley

User Profile: TrumpVEVO
TrumpVEVO April 29th, 2016

This response to a prompt I wrote..

PROMPT: Write about someone who was influential in your life (and if possible, take a picture and text it to them)

Everyone was writing about the usual people, you know, their mom, dad, best friend.

But me, I'm different. I wrote something along the lines of this:

The most influential person in my life is SANTA CLAUS. When I was young, and believed in jolly 'ol St. Nicholas, I would take extra care to be a good kid at ALL times.

He knows when you are sleeping, he knows when you're awake..

I would strive to be the nicest kid, the most helpful, the smartest, following-all-the-rules goodie-goodie, teacher's pet.

But, then, at the ripe age of 11, I realized it was all a lie. But still, Santa had a significant impact on my life. He helped me become a better person. Although I was quite disappointed when the truth came out, it wasn't all too bad. Although I can't express my gratitude to him now, he will always have a special place in my heart, along with where the warm cozy Christmas memories lie.

My teacher was likeindecision. "You could go to Macy's during Christmas time and rewrite that letter to him.(That Believe Make-A-Wish Program thingy they have when you write letters to Santa)

Me: angel

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 April 29th, 2016

@TrumpVEVO - This is Santa. I'm still watching and don't you forget it!

User Profile: TrumpVEVO
TrumpVEVO April 29th, 2016

@Chiaroscuro1

And this is Donald Trump. What are you you talking about? I AM SANTA CLAUS

That picture made my day. smiley

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 May 13th, 2016

@TrumpVEVO - laugh

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 April 29th, 2016

A beautiful photo shared on our family's social media network of my brother hugging my aunt, both of them smiling big honestly happy smiles.

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 30th, 2016

I forgot my change after going through a drive thru, a sweet girl comes running across the parking lot yelling, MA am here's your change,

April 30th, 2016

@Birdwatching aww, that's so nice :)

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 30th, 2016

@EclipseAria it's wonderful to know there's still honest people.

load more
load more