Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching May 2nd, 2016

My dad finally beginning to forgive, that's a huge step for him.

1 reply
User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching May 3rd, 2016

@Birdwatching I told him, love that crooked smile of his,

load more
May 3rd, 2016

My mom's cat... she's visiting me this week! As I'm trying to read she comes and sits on my lap, knocking the book out of way... putting her paw on my chin and purring very loudly!

1 reply
User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 May 13th, 2016

@hljourney - Oh that is so precious!

load more
User Profile: AFriendForYou123
AFriendForYou123 May 3rd, 2016

My children waking me up at 5am in the morning to tell me that they are hungry. ;-)

User Profile: AFriendForYou123
AFriendForYou123 May 3rd, 2016

My children waking me up at 5am in the morning to tell me that they are hungry. ;-)

User Profile: ButterflyFly
ButterflyFly May 6th, 2016

My daughter getting her driver's lisence! Yeah! I don't have to taxi her around anymore! (It makes a little part of me sad.....but mostly I smile)

1 reply
May 14th, 2016

@ButterflyFly memories of my oldest getting his license it is nice but sad at the same time too. Hugs from one mom to another! Smiles too!

load more

Being here on 7Cups. smiley

1 reply
User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 May 14th, 2016

I like this website because a lot of the people here are nice & try to understand what you're going through. smiley

load more
User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching May 10th, 2016

My husband loved the solar ornaments I bought today, I love seeing him smile

User Profile: creativeCamp2095
creativeCamp2095 May 17th, 2016

My pets being silly and affectionate smiley

1 reply
User Profile: hard2love49
hard2love49 May 17th, 2016

@creativeCamp2095 Being with my best friends

load more
User Profile: frownynerd
frownynerd May 17th, 2016

Taking and laughing with my friends

User Profile: TheBoxingGoldfish
TheBoxingGoldfish May 18th, 2016

Everything, everything, and everything! I am just so grateful to be alive! I can't believe I ever thought of ending it all! An inchworm was crawling on my leg today right before class! It was so small and so very delicate. It was barely the length of my pinky nail, and so much more slender. It was absolutely marvelous. It was kind of overcast where I am, so I didn't see much of the sun. However, the clouds were out, and there were some different types. Therefore, I got to think about how it must have been to be the guy who first named all the cloud types. I got to think, and I got to wonder. Also, I summoned up the courage to drop this one shy guy a note with my email in it. I told him I'd help him to make friends, and I'd be his friend if I could. That was also wonderful!:D My cats snuggled me, and cuddling up with my furbabies was awesome. Additionally, I'm using this one program NAMI recommended to me to help my mom. It has helped me to forgive her and my dad more, and my forgiveness is in turn reminding me to be a little bit more patient with other people. Now that I'm not so blind, and I can see that there is a person behind my mom's delusions, well, I'm pretty sure if I listen and get her to agree to go to therapy for reasons that make sense to her, then I can give her the life she has always deserved. :D Life is so precious and amazing. I just smile every time I think about the fact that I get to be alive.