Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: kxyleiii
kxyleiii May 18th, 2016

I stayed home from school today because my anxiety told me not to get out of bed. but after school, the boy I really like came to see me and he brought me flowers and ice cream

User Profile: derailments
derailments May 18th, 2016

My boyfriend. He makes me so incredibly happy.

User Profile: TheBlackPanther
TheBlackPanther May 18th, 2016

The thought that someday I will be with my twin flame

User Profile: AlwaysUpFromHere
AlwaysUpFromHere May 18th, 2016

When my baby moved around in my tummy and I could feel her <3

User Profile: AAJ07
AAJ07 May 18th, 2016

Watching this silly soap opera-that my mom really loves- with her laugh I was basically making fun of everything while my mom shushed me and explained it to me cheeky

Thanks mom love ya
User Profile: InnocentKitty28
InnocentKitty28 May 19th, 2016

The fact that I had the whole house for myself for the day

User Profile: neonPenguin9293
neonPenguin9293 May 19th, 2016

never ever go anywhere near the room ds1 ,it has the most vicious gang of bullies you could ever find keep away

User Profile: Brokenwingz
Brokenwingz May 19th, 2016

My 11 month old baby girl❤️

User Profile: stheunixrn
stheunixrn May 19th, 2016

Nothing!

User Profile: WhiteCrayon
WhiteCrayon May 19th, 2016

Being complimented by people at school because of my singing