Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
May 26th, 2016

My daughter and granddaughter grandson. Nice lunch together. We happy today.

May 26th, 2016

I was able to buy a coworker lunch when she couldnt afford to buy anything and was hungry. Glad to help her out :)

May 26th, 2016

My life :)

User Profile: Jc676
Jc676 May 27th, 2016

I saw "the biggest coloring book in the world" at barnes and noble.

User Profile: Jc676
Jc676 May 27th, 2016

I tried on an exercise shirt at the Sports Authority closing sale and while it made me look like Superman because the fabric was so thin, my nipples were clearly visible and portruding. It just made me laugh. And I still bought it haha

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever May 27th, 2016

Helping a friend

May 27th, 2016

My best friend, who's also my lover. Even though I'm terribly scared of losing him, almost all the time. And even more scared of not being good enough.

User Profile: melichrous
melichrous May 28th, 2016
May 28th, 2016

My daughter loving her new dress made me smile today

User Profile: SnacksPack
SnacksPack May 28th, 2016

I baked cupcakes and they came out perfectly!