Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: penny04
penny04 May 28th, 2016

him and his grandma

User Profile: Veinard
Veinard May 30th, 2016

My beautiful love

User Profile: Imhereforyou54
Imhereforyou54 May 31st, 2016

My friends

User Profile: KyNi93
KyNi93 May 31st, 2016

Being able to make someone else's day better (:

User Profile: Painted
Painted June 1st, 2016

Time slowed down where the sun sauntered just under the tree line.

The lazily glazed orange of all that the twilight touches

Came drifting in through my window to settle inbetween my piano keys

As if it were gently playing out is glowing setting.

No thoughts existed between the dappled golds

Stretching through my room.

A mild, Autumn quiver of leaves was the only motion in the

Suspended sunshune.

I was held in a motionless breath that reminded me of how much I enjoy this time of the day.

I remembered that although I love the rain with its quiet greys and delicate flittering,

The sunshine of twilight is always breathtaking.

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever June 2nd, 2016

Chatting with a friend iv'e haven't talk to recentley.

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching June 2nd, 2016

My kitties loving on me while trying to make a pot of coffee

June 2nd, 2016

Looking at a few photos of cute kittens, cats and puppies.

User Profile: questshy
questshy June 4th, 2016

being able to connect to members who start to feel better after a chat :)

User Profile: abduane
abduane June 4th, 2016

I got to go to the beach