Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: niceSpace89
niceSpace89 June 20th, 2016

being here and people telling me I'm a good listener made me smile :) also music... love music :D

June 20th, 2016

Catching up with a friend after a long time :-)

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever June 21st, 2016

Talking to a good friend on the phone after a while.

User Profile: IWriteNaked
IWriteNaked June 22nd, 2016

I made myself smile today. Today, I decided that I would be a ray of freaking sunshine. I decided to smile. I got out of bed and I made the deliberate decision to have a good day.

1 reply
User Profile: CleopatraElizabethI
CleopatraElizabethI June 23rd, 2016

@IWriteNaked

Good attitude!

load more
User Profile: HealthySmiles
HealthySmiles June 22nd, 2016

People finding interest in my interest of gaming, greekiness, potatoness, tomboyness, thingness, gamerness, derpiness, oh... And did I already say gamerness? It's weird how happy I can get when someone chats with me about my hobbies... Even if it's a guy... Because most of the girls I know aren't the gamer type, being different to all the other girls is hard but it makes me feel better when I chat with people who DONT exclude me from activities because I'm a giiirrrllllll. Always brings a smile to my face.

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever June 23rd, 2016

Talking to someone who I haven't seen in a long time.

User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 June 23rd, 2016

What made me smile today was my baby girl she gave me a cuddle and a kiss and we both laughed while playing with her teddies my daughter makes me smile every day I've been smiling even since I was pregnant with my baby girl she makes me so happy heart

4 replies
User Profile: AlwaysUpFromHere
AlwaysUpFromHere June 29th, 2016

@BrightRedFlower2322

Same thing made me smile today <3 My baby girl moving around in my Tummy

3 replies
User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 June 29th, 2016

@AlwaysUpFromHere

Naww that's so adorable I bet you can't wait till she's born lots and lots of cuddles and kisses :D all the best with your pregnancy hope you and bub are happy and healthy xx

2 replies
User Profile: AlwaysUpFromHere
AlwaysUpFromHere July 1st, 2016

@BrightRedFlower2322 thank you!! <3 <3

1 reply
User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 July 1st, 2016

@AlwaysUpFromHere

Your welcome :) heart

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: IAmFire
IAmFire June 24th, 2016

I told my best friend about what I'm dealing with, she has never been someone who says "you're beautiful, you're strong and *other things*" but she always put her love into an act.. Suddenly she needs me to accompany her to buy new clothes, and then I spend the whole day, she didn't even buy anything! xD It turns out she only do that to be with me the whole day. And these kind of things make me stronger <3

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever June 25th, 2016

Spending time with cousins

User Profile: Ahmed
Ahmed June 25th, 2016

a member told me that i made her day

Wow feels great to know that i can help ^^